Thursday, September 15, 2022

What?

There are still a few unidentified plants growing around the plot. This is one of them.


I did wonder if it was a beech, but having looked at the Woodland Trust identifier (excellent resource) I think it might be a lime (small leaved lime?). Of course there are several types of lime so now I need to check the back of the leaf for hairy-ness!
This one is growing in front of the low eating apple but I have noticed another growing in J's patch.

Cut them back? Pull them out? 

First work out definitely what it is, how big it will grow then make a decision - yes? 

Err.... could be birch? (I'm not very good at this!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yep, it's slipped away....

 Too many plans, ideas, ambitions but too little time.  The decision has been made.  Relief. But then the mild panic because what to take? W...